Thursday, April 26, 2007

My 2 Front Teeth!

My N. is finally growing in his two front teeth! He had to have his 4 front top teeth pulled when he was only 4 years old. This (old)picture shows the kind of smile he has had the last 2 1/2 years...a huge empty gap with only his "Gampire Teeth' as he called them back when he was 4. Now he has two grown-up front teeth to show off when he smiles. We have noticed a difference in his speech also.
(2 1/2 years is a long time for a little one to go without something to put his tongue behind when he talks!) We did an awful lot of teasing...telling N. he would have to chew on the dog's rawhide bone to break the teeth through!

I love this picture of my N. and my sweetie (while he's sporting his hunting whiskers that he wears for about 6 months a year) being cuddly and silly together! I will have to post a new photo soon of N. with his new prized teeth. Stay tuned...

No comments: