Monday, August 20, 2007

Nita's Husband



Please pray for Nita's husband!!

I always see prayer requests as I surf the blog world...and I do always pray for each and every one of these people that I may never meet.

Nita at Red Tin Heart is always so very sweet to me. I wondered why she hadn't blogged in a while...VERY UNLIKE her. I clicked on her blog twice today. The first time- nothing new. What could be wrong with my friend? I clicked again on her site and found this:


This is Nita's daughter Elizabeth, she has not been on here because on Wensday my Dad broke his neck and is paralized from the waiste down, he has been in ICU at St. Louis University Hospital since Wensday. She will not be able to make a post till Friday or maybe later. We would appreciate your prayers.

So, PLEASE pray for my friend Nita and her family and especially for her husband!!!

I am.

4 comments:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Amy, I am standing in prayer with you and the others for this family.

She'sSewPretty said...

I'm adding them to my prayers too.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Sending up prayers for them too--such a hard thing for them to go through. May God bless them and keep them in His care.

Daisy said...

Poor Nina. I'll spare her some thought time, she needs it.
Not a "smarty" boy at all, in fact the reverse in a way...very dyslexic (me too. Thank the Lord for spell check!!)
He is very big in to horses, so he's at an Ag college.He starts his 2nd year of degree in Sept.
He is an Equine "stunt man" for films & jousting. What happened to my little baby!!
O.M.G...they do DVD's of the Waltons...I think that I've died, gone to heaven and discovered there is a God after all!!! I need the Waltons NOW!!!
xxx