Pages

▼

Saturday, July 28, 2007

We're Off To The North

We're leaving tomorrow morning for
Northern Michigan along the Lake Michigan coastline.
We will play until Friday!
The last time we were there was in 1999. We used to go every year to this area since our honeymoon in 1990. I also went quite frequently growing up.
It will be so much fun to see it all again.
Until I post again (next Saturday), enjoy these past photos of the family and sites of the
Great North Country!!
You can click on the photos to enlarge



7 comments:

  1. Amy that sounds like a fabulous trip, I hope you have a relaxed and joyful time. Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time on your vacation--can't wait to hear all about it when you return!!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl, I hope you all have had a wonderful time!!! xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lake Michigan...sounds amazing. Have a good 'un!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, What lovely photos.. and such beautiful children!! :-} Hope you had a fun time ~Mary~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your comment, I appreciate your thoughts!