Saturday, March 31, 2007

11th Hour Pardon



E. was very pretty for her dance. She wore her blue long dress and "Cinderella" shoes. I put her hair up and we put some little sparkly hair thingies (like mini combs) in her hair-do. I put makeup on her. The first time she has had that experience!! N. told her 2 times in an hour how pretty he thought she looked. He liked seeing his sister look like a girly girl instead of her often nature girl or tomboy attire!!! She wore pretty jewelry and she wore a touch of perfume too. I blew off 15 pictures and was very impressed with how I thought they would turn out. Everything went well.
Only one small accidental flub, E. dripped food all down the front of her dress at the restaurant before going to the dance. Her date for the dance was very polite and said it didn't matter.

The next day I came out in the kitchen where I had the camera sitting out and N. (age 6) had the back of the camera open and the whole roll of film (15 pictures of E. and with her first dance date) had rewound and were all exposed!!
I do believe the entire neighborhood heard my gasp and cry of NNNOOOOOO!!!


My little boy N was almost in a very very long time out after the shock of the FILM INCIDENT last Sunday.  I decided to take the camera in to see if the film could be saved. Well, they took the film out and said they would do what they could. Of course, with no guarantee of a happy outcome. 

SOME of the pictures developed!! 
*relieved sigh*
 They have some damage but can be cropped and saved. A picture is worth a thousand words??!! These pictures sure have a long story attached. 

No comments: