Tomorrow A. has her 21st birthday. She has no classes but is on the schedule at work. I will assemble a decorated birthday table for her to come home to. Instead of a cake, this year the sweet treat will include her favorite tiramisu and cannoli desserts.
What have I done?
- The 2 Etsy shops are filling back up with curiosities, and lots more on stand-by to be listed soon. Stop in and peek around a bit. You can find the links in the right margin.
- Managed to shred lots of computer desk/file cabinet paperwork for January clean-out. Feels freeing!
- My fingers and toes are nicely polished red. Would be nice to have a sports car that same shade of red!
What do I need to do?
- Do some last minute birthday prep and wrapping.
- Continue purging unnecessary paperwork.
- Tackle my closet and organize it the way I have it in my mind.
What do I want to do?
- Have my camera in my hand more frequently so I can capture more every day magic.
- Play among the fabric in my sewing room.
- Frame some favorite family snapshots.