Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Paper Posies

I have been listening to documentaries and minimalist organization inspiration videos on the internet. Yep, I am filling my ears with knowledge on a variety of subjects (because we are to never stop learning!) and motivation (through other people with a whole lot of great ideas and even more energy levels!) as I sort through in effort of downsizing my craft supplies that I will never live long enough to use. Anyone planning to live 110 years like me to get everything done? On the list: letting my craft containers breath a little more with more empty space, which involves weeding out my one of a kind Paper Posie creations. 


 I admit I have also done some watching (or listening mostly)  of favorite Twilight Zone episodes and other things that make you fall down the rabbit hole of TV nostalgia on the Nflix arena.

The cheery flowers are in the Etsy shop (click over in the side margin where you see them to get to the listings). I have so many to group into fun lots and then photograph their unique character close up, and write listings so that they can go to nice new lovely owners! Each flower reveals its one of a kind traits. They bloom into my hands and no two repeat exactly, just like when nature blooms the color and shape into a garden.


No comments: