Monday, April 30, 2007

Tiny Moments From The Past



I am not perfect. One of my imperfections is my lack of talent when it comes to taking my many rolls of accumulated film to be developed!!
I am simply wonderful at using up lots of rolls of film. My kids are an oft subject seen through the lens.
The other day I took some film in to be developed (put a star on my chart!) and was pleasantly surprised to see my A. and N. [each a whole 2 years younger] looking back at me!!
These are tiny little moments in time that have been suspended in mid air until now!
This was a day that we tossed a blanket in the front yard to have a picnic. We like to do that. We relax on our backs and look way up into the tree tops and imagine what it would be like to be a bird perching in the tall pines.
These are memories that make up our lives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos, what beautiful children! What a beautiful memory!
Sharon

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

My kids joke me about being the lady in the Kodak commercial. The one where the kid is hanging in the air asking to be developed. I have about 40 rolls to be developed. I am ashamed.Ha ha. Nita