Thursday, October 11, 2007

pink

My hutch, all shades of pinks and roses. Hankies and pretties--
things I have inherited and vintage thrifties.



































































As with many of the "what's on the hutch" postings, it is fun to look back later and see what I have kept and what I have sold off to new homes. Most of it all is a temporary adoption on my part. Things come in the door
and others go out.




The baskets on top of my Hutch were all thrifted or given to me by people who knew I had a collection of vintage picnic hampers. Sometimes a collection forms over a long period of time, by accident.

Two  movies on my long list of favorites are tucked in among the pink... Desk Set, with Catherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracey... and Breakfast at Tiffany's, with Audrey Hepburn.

3 comments:

Betty said...

Amy! I love your home! I'm so glad you got a digital camera so that we can "see" it! Thanks so much for mentioning my roses. You're such a sweetie!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Amy your home is so pretty. I have a hutch full of antique china to. Have a great week end . love nita

Check out the comment I left for you on when i was 5 post. And no you are not to late.

Simply Shelley said...

Amy, I love your hutch ! You have decorated it so pretty. The corner cabinet is very neat as well. Thanks for sharing. I think you need my little vintage red elephant to sit in the red corner cabinet. Did you see it on my blog?

Blessings,Shelley