Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pizza



Sometimes it's the simple things that happen that need to be recorded in our lives, or they disappear. Last night 2 pizza chefs created together. I think N. got as much cheese on the floor at his feet as on the pizzas... but it all got swept up and all was ok, no big deal. 

I listened to them directing each other, each the expert, and this time I thought it was about time I captured a few shots on the camera.

N. loves to work for hours on "man projects" outdoors. You just have to love the days and memories made when you fleetingly have an 8 year old boy! Life is short.


a picture from about 4 years ago


2 comments:

Betty said...

Well hello there Amy's husband. It's nice to finally "see" you! They sound like quite the pair!

Sal said...

Hi there Amy..thanks for visiting my blog again.
I love this post of father and son!
I have a 'Nick' in my life as well..although he prefers to call himself 'Nich' and he is a bit older than your Nick..;-) Sal UK