Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's Official


After many long hours of work and thinking,
my newest Etsy shop is open!!
Abundantly Curious Pix




Taking pictures is easy, capturing the moment in time is harder, finding the curious things around us takes a fresh eye.



The Abundantly Curious Pix shop will feature my photography work and my daughter A's talents behind the camera, too. Some reoccurring themes will be: nature taking in both flora and fauna, architecture with it's curiosities both in every day buildings and sacred places, and the often unappreciated subject of cemetery art. Also, I will soon be adding many of my photography pieces done while walking among a Civil War reenactment/encampment.
Other items in the shop will all be photo related.
Vintage photos, collage sheets made with vintage photos and snapshots, books for the photographer, vintage photo frames, and fun vintage photo advertisements suitable for framing.

Please stop by and have a peek in the next few days and weeks and let me know what you think. I am just getting started...I have a lot to list!!



2 comments:

Sal said...

Good luck with it Amy..have a fabulous Christmas too ;-)

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Just wanted to wish you luck w/ your new etsy shop. and Merry Christmas!