Friday, February 27, 2009

concert

Here is A playing her French Horn in the most recent school concert . She plays well, enjoys it and has played for 2 years. She is proud to say she was chosen as the "1st chair French Horn player". The catch is...she has always been the ONLY French Horn player!!! I'm glad she wasn't chosen as the "2nd chair player"! She is my straight A student (even in band class) and must have been switched at birth because my husband and I were not straight A students!!!! She is a middle child overachiever. She wants to get the award this year for perfect attendance to go along with her honor roll awards and has told me on more than one occasion that she will go to school every day even if she is dead! That's my A!



Take a look at the kid below with the drum sticks. I didn't even realize when I took the picture that he was doing that!!!! Too funny! This was during the time A's grade waited for their turn to take center stage and play their songs.




1 comment:

Simply Shelley said...

Your Anna is beautiful....
have a blessed weekend...

Blessing,Shelley