Friday, February 20, 2009

snowy image


I have to get busy preparing my [120 flakes] snowflake order to ship out first thing in the morning, so I need to pull myself away from catching up on blog surfing!!

In the meantime, here is a bit of nice ephemera. I sold some pieces as part of a metallic paper pack. Have fun with it! I could find no markings on it, use it anyway you wish!

I will do a Flash Back episode tomorrow about school memories , inspired by a post I saw while doing some of the "surfing" I mentioned. So stay tuned...
PS- The weather man is calling for about 7 inches tonight and tomorrow. I'll let you know about that too. I sometimes feel our modern weather technology makes people cancel things days in advance and then the predictions are proved to be exaggerated anyway!! Give me the good ol' days when you didn't know how many inches of snow were coming and you just rolled with whatever showed up!! I love, love, love snow!!! I find that, here in northern Ohio, I am in the minority on that opinion, especially at this time of year .

No comments: