Thursday, May 28, 2009

I have just two words...

...and they are
broken freezer

That's how my day is going. Sloppy ice cream puddles in the door bins of my freezer. Squishy fish and chicken breasts...you get the picture. After just getting my new diamond ring that is disguised as a washing machine I didn't think my diamond necklace disguised as a refrigerator/freezer (only about 6 years old I might add!) would be loosing it's brilliant luster!! But alas I am waiting for the appliance repair man to come in that all predictable window of ~between 3:00 and when ever he feels like it~ to tell me how long we will have to play my favorite challenge game. Maybe you have played the game yourself- It's called "let's see how many other expenses we can put off to make up for this unexpected one"!!


3 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Amy
O.K. This is too funny, I have the same problem here! Mushy ice cream and gooey bread dough! Thank goodness the meat was still froze!Last year central air went out at the same time! Take care dear and keep in touch, Lori

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am so sorry. I do hope they can repair it...m.

Pine said...

Just love the vintage look of your site. Do hope your problems was sorted out. www.vintageelectricappliances.com