Thursday, December 27, 2012

our first real snow of the season

How wonderful the world looks around me, in the first snow to stick for this season! 
The trees look like they are carefully frosted. 
The night time is brighter in the white glow.

THINGS I AM LIKING TODAY:
  • the fireplace heating up the brick kitchen wall
  • watching old vhs movie favorites under a down-filled quilt
  • ham leftovers for lunch and dinner
  • all the glow of the Christmas tree lights  
  • planning for bowling and ice skating with the kids
  • my car which gets me safely around and stops well in the snow
  • a warm bed to curl up in with soft blankets and cozy flowered pillow case
  • a connection to a dear friend at just the right times 
  • the newly organized pantry
THINGS I WANT TO DO:
  • switch to my new computer desk area set-up
  • continue weeding out Christmas decor
  • sort more magazines that were hand-me-downs
  • hear from a long not seen friend I have reached out to
  • set up some clearance sale item listings in my Etsy shop

No comments: