Saturday, January 26, 2008

Random, Unnecessary, Facts about me

1. my kids like the music from back when I was in school, I promise I don't MAKE them listen

2. I like to slice a banana in my Rice Krispies cereal

3. the movie Uncle Buck with John Candy always makes me laugh, no matter how many times I watch it

4. I am only cold when it is lower than 20 degrees outside- I often don't wear a coat until then

5. I love playing Chinese checkers, but I dislike playing regular checkers

6. my mom couldn't swim, my guy can't swim, I was on the swim team and earned a varsity letter in school

7. I once wrote reports on President Lincoln and President Polk. The teacher made me do Polk

8. I love casseroles and the way they are usually lots of weird things thrown together

9. nightmares fill my sleep every night--been that way as long as I can remember

10. climbing into a blanket fort under a table is just as fun for me as an adult as when I was a kid

11. late night trips to the grocery store are the best ever, a different world

12. while I listen to someone talk to me I always focus on just 
one of their eyes


Lori said...

Hi Amy, YepI could see Uncle Bucka million times and I'm stilllaughing till my stomach is killing me! everyone here thinks I'm nuts cause I laugh so hard! Dumb and Dumber is the same way! later, Lori

Jeri Aaron said...

Hi Amy, interesting to read those off the wall facts - thanks for sharing them with us.

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Howdy Amy,
Love the trivia; I always look at one eye too. Wonder why? And oh yeah, Uncle Buck is right up there with the rest of my favorites.

She'sSewPretty said...

Well, I was going to ask you why you just looked at one eye, but I see Blondie does it too. So maybe you are both normal and I am strange because I look at both. LOL Oh my goodness Amy-20°. Yikes! I never wear a coat but the coldest it gets here is 35 or so.

Mollye said...

Hi Amy, I love your site and thank you for validating all the times I've done the imaginary folks only by journaling. I think I may occasionally introduce my bizarre "friends/family" to my cyber pals and hope you will visit me.
What a hoot you are. Take care..Mollye