Thursday, April 12, 2007

Butterfly Bathroom

I have changed the theme of the kid's bathroom, AGAIN! This time I gathered up all the faux butterflies in the house and other things that would be nice in a butterfly bathroom. The colors are brights...orange, blue, yellow, purple, green. I have butterflies on the walls and ceiling. I made this little collage(above) with scraps of this and that to hang on the wall. I copied it to show you against a piece of scrapbook paper. The flower on the bright orange paper is dry embossed. I used stuff torn from magazines, some stickers and colored the little girl's dress and flowers with colored pencil.

I went to the dollar store and bought some fun butterflies with bendable sparkly wings and some neat felt flowers. Also, an oval tin bucket painted with bright flowers and butterflies just the right size to put on the back of the toilet for brushes and stray hair-do thingies.
The room is all ready for spring- even though it was still only in the low 40's outside again today!

No comments: