Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Hand-Me-Down Dress

These two pictures represent a time span of almost 30 years! The baby on the left is my E. [now a teenager]. I am the baby on the right. The same dress on mother and daughter! I wrote of this dress in my post entitled - 10 Things I Still Have From Childhood. E's baby hair was dark, so was mine as a newborn. Her hair is dark blonde now but just as thick, and my baby hair turned to strawberry blonde. The old wives tale of having heartburn when you are carrying a baby with lots of hair was very true in my experience!! One extra especially restless night near the end of my pregnancy I awoke with an awful feeling that I had never before felt in my life (but would live with daily/nightly until she was born). That would be called: welcome to heartburn!! 

No comments: