Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bragging Rights



I am equally proud of all three of my "smarty" kids...it just happens that today is the day I will talk about A, my middle child.
This picture is A in 1996. She is going to start 6th grade in August.
I know, I know... it is not politically correct to be a bragging Mom. You can choose to be put off by my bragging on this post if you like.

I think after pregnancy being overdue, labor being induced, labor lasting almost 30 hours ending in an emergency c-section all resulting an 8 pound 6 ounce baby... I earned those rights!!! Right??


A's state testing results show she tested higher than the national (25-75%)average for 4 areas tested: 99, 93, 98 and 99%!!

A's Gifted And Talented Education (GATE) report card: "O. (for outstanding)"- the highest rank.


A's regular classroom report card is straight "A's"!


NOTE: I thought this was the baby they pulled from my stomach at the c-section...she MUST have been switched at birth in the operating room with some other family's baby. Sweetie and I never had grades like these.

1 comment:

She'sSewPretty said...

Oh, you have every right to brag about your daughter. I visited her blog and she is one smart little lady! Good job Mom!!