Monday, October 15, 2007

A night with Scrabble and Cher


The girls and I went out to eat at our favorite Chinese buffet. When we came home E. played on the computer. A. and I played Scrabble during Cher's music videos DVD. Cher is a big favorite in our house. I took the girls to see Cher at her farewell concert. It was the first concert that E. and A. ever attended. I remember playing outside all day when I was little and Mom yelling for me to come home because the Sonny and Cher Show was coming on TV. I was glued to the TV every week for that.
I went to lots of concerts in my before kids life, and have enjoyed some since being a mom, as well.  Among others--Elton John, Eric Clapton, The Who, The Kinks, Joe Walsh, The Rolling Stones, ZZ Top, Molly Hatchet, Ted Nugent, Supertramp, J. Geils.
Well back to Scrabble... We only had the letters left that you see on the racks in the picture. My rack only had the letter X left on it. A. beat me by 6 points!!

2 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I love Cher, we wanted to go to her farewell concert in St.Louis. but weren't able to. xoxo Nita

Betty said...

I love Scrabble. My hubby stole my heart when he bought a scrabble game and brought it with him on our second date.