Monday, October 15, 2007

decorate...

In the hallway

The 2 paper cut out decorations (haunted house and witch)are my favorites from when I was little; they are old Hallmark. The dressed bear was my Mom's. The felt pumpkin purses were made for my girls when they were little by my neighbor/friend.

Top of my Little Golden Book shelf.

My collection of Little Golden Books

One of my favorite books/movies.
Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil.

My art work.
It is crayon (press really hard so it's waxy)
with water color paint over it.

Kid art on the bathroom door (I LOVE kid art!!).
The sign hanging above is made of Styrofoam.

A. made this witch with crayon and markers a few years ago. She made each piece [ hat, hair, face, etc.] separate and then pieced it together.
Did I mention I LOVE kid art??!


4 comments:

Sharon said...

You and Anna did a minghty fine job of decorating your home for Halloween. When you have the time come and visit me and see my decorations............Good job Anna..........

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I love that movie! xo nita

Simply Shelley said...

What a great job ya'll did on your Halloween decorations. Everything looks so good. I am amazed at all those Little Golden Books.
Blessings,Shelley

Mrs.Kwitty said...

WOW--you gals went all out--and it looks fabulous!! I'm with you, kid art is the best!
Smiles, Karen