Sunday, February 24, 2008

Calling all ALTERED BOOK artists!!!





This is one of the nicest vintage record books I have seen to use as a foundation for an altered book. I could see many nature things being collaged inside or Victorian scraps or sepia treasures or any other theme/look you may want to make happen like magic within these pages. I believe it to be about 60 years old, yet it is in fine shape; very sturdy and ready to be altered for enjoyment for many more decades!!!
Snag it at my Etsy.
UPDATE: It SOLD!! Veronica at Ramblings and Art has grabbed it before anyone else could. She is a great artist and will make it special and beautiful, I'm sure!!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Ha it is mine..lol
took me forever to sign up but yeah it is mine mine mine all mine I say...

Lori said...

well, i guess you made veronica's day:) i have seen altered books made with these and they are awesome!!!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hi Amy! I have something for you over on my blog...stop by and have a looksie!

Betty said...

Amy, I have some of those record album folders. I'm using one to make a scrapbook for my "musical" son. It suits him so much better than a plain scrapbook.

Anonymous said...

Well darn that Veronica - just kidding - V and I are friends!!!! The album will be great "arted up".