I have been tagged to reveal 6 unimportant things about myself.
I have decide to follow the theme of games as a play on words with being "tagged" to play this blog game.
1. I often dreaded the game tag and being "it" at recess, as I was such a girly girl I was afraid to spend the rest of the school day sweaty or dirty from running through the dusty playground.
2. I am terrible at playing checkers. I think the only times I have won were if some one has let me win or I have had a 5 year old as an opponent. (and the 5 year old has to be a stinky checkers player on top of it!)
3. I could play Chinese Checkers all day long. I love it. I am pretty good. I wonder if I would be better at regular checkers if I played in China??
4. I have never played Monopoly by the real rules. Come to think of it, I do not know what the real rules are. Unfortunately I have raised my kids the same terrible way. They will still thrive in their lives in spite of this won't they?
5. I collect old board games. Don't usually play any of them. Don't know if they even have all the pieces. Don't care. Just like the graphics and colors on the boxes as they sit in a stack atop my red corner cupboard. Don't know why I should need another collection.
6. I could go my whole entire life without ever seeing a football or basketball game and my life would not be any less rich. Weird, I know.
Oops! Is that the sound of hundreds of readers walking away to abandon my blog ?