Sunday, July 27, 2008

collage sheets






Collage sheets are fun because you can use them as is or cut them up or make them last forever by scanning them over and over.

I had so much fun making these collage papers on 8 1/2 x 11 quality semi-glossy paper. I went through some black and white pictures I have sold as originals and others that I will hold on to forever. I love the black and white and sepia tones of old pictures and sheet music together. They include: inside a train station with piles of suitcases and trunks, prom girls, graduation day, girls softball team, acting silly on a ferry boat ride, eating in a diner, old cars, cute little kids and much more that is hard to resist!


I have listed some of the collage sheets in my Etsy shop. I have even more of them still to list... and I may have a huge pile of laundry to be done (sorry family!) because I am having so much fun making these.

No comments: