Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Husband

These are 2 cards from my ephemera collection from the early 1950s.
You can click on them to enlarge and then right click and save. Remember to play nice--use these only for your own personal pleasures, not to sell.






My sweetie had his birthday recently. We celebrated the whole weekend long with friends and family coming over for dinners and games and conversation. It won't be long until we celebrate half way to 100 for him. I love to tease him because I am younger!! We tease each other a lot and all in good fun. A sense of humor is one of the reasons I love him.

Some other reasons are:
1. You can always find him helping others.
2. He can feel right at home after 5 minutes when in a room with people he has just met.
3. He sure looks sexy while chopping firewood.
4. I get kisses and "I LOVE YOU" several times every day (even after almost 20 years).
5. He is a family man.

He is my friend and my love and I think he is "a keeper"!!

No comments: