Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beautiful Nature Can sometimes Sting Too



When I asked my cousin if his dad's house looked the same as when I was there last, he commented about his step mom's flower gardens. He was right; the house looked beautiful and with many colorful gardens in the front and back yard too.


Such amazing nature sights for me to capture.
I walked around and around clicking the camera

As is normal in nature there were plenty of buzzing, flying things about and wouldn't you know it-- my A. was stung for the very first time in her life.
I wasn't sure if she would be allergic since my dad and brother are very allergic to stings. My cousin was kind enough to make a run to the store for some Benadryl while I put a baking soda paste on the spot on her toe. She ended up being fine although she now knows how it hurts to be stung. Welcome to the club of stung people, A!!







As is also true in nature, you sometimes find the perfect picture with flowers and insects together. 



1 comment:

Sal said...

Such gorgeous flowers!