Sunday, September 7, 2008

altered bird

I have used my other colored pencil birds for several art creations.
"Little Bird Sparrow" is what I named this sweet little friend when I drew him.
I have called on him occasionally to have him grace the front of a card or two for family and friends for different purposes. He is a very accommodating feathered friend. Sometimes he calls out to me and says in his unique voice, "I want more. More!"
He has recently flown back into my heart as part of an idea for some altered art.
I can not reveal it to you just yet. Know this...when it is done then he will sing the announcement to you.

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Amy you know I LOVE him!!!! He's just precious, I can't wait to see what you're up to! xxoo, Dawn

simple~needs said...

what a cutie!!! great pic!!
thats the kind of stuff that is so inspirirng!!!!