Quirky yet boring, mundane, and pedestrian facts about me...
- I don't think I have ever really grown up inside. I still like to play memories from childhood over in my mind.
- I used to spend hours just sitting in front of the record player, changing records and singing along. That was fun.
- My next door neighbor friend would present talent shows in her basement with her older brothers and sisters. Sometimes I would join in too. That was fun.
- My bestest friend sometimes had popcorn for dinner. At the time I thought it was fun because my Mom was a meat and potatoes and dessert kind of cook. I found out as an adult that she didn't think it was fun at all.
- As a little girl I had a baby doll that I would wake up in the morning, dress and feed and then dress her in pajamas to tuck into her doll crib each night. That went on for a long time.
- There was a great climbing tree at the end of our street in the woods. None of our trees had good low branches. I loved to climb as high as I could then just sit and think. It was even better when a bird would come along and sit in the tree with me. That was fun.