Sunday, November 9, 2008

random stuff

Quirky yet boring, mundane, and pedestrian facts about me...

  1. I don't think I have ever really grown up inside. I still like to play memories from childhood over in my mind.
  2. I used to spend hours just sitting in front of the record player, changing records and singing along. That was fun.
  3. My next door neighbor friend would present talent shows in her basement with her older brothers and sisters. Sometimes I would join in too. That was fun.
  4. My bestest friend sometimes had popcorn for dinner. At the time I thought it was fun because my Mom was a meat and potatoes and dessert kind of cook. I found out as an adult that she didn't think it was fun at all.
  5. As a little girl I had a baby doll that I would wake up in the morning, dress and feed and then dress her in pajamas to tuck into her doll crib each night. That went on for a long time.
  6. There was a great climbing tree at the end of our street in the woods. None of our trees had good low branches. I loved to climb as high as I could then just sit and think. It was even better when a bird would come along and sit in the tree with me. That was fun.

No comments: