Monday, December 8, 2008

bright gingham joy


While listening to some Christmas music, I decided to sew some pennant, flag, bunting, garland (gosh there are so many things you can call this).
I used happy vintage gingham fabrics in
bright orange, purple and green.
I needed a place to put them until I took pictures so they landed here on my corner cupboard. I think they look pretty happy hanging out with my collection of found vintage kitschy things, so I just photographed them right there.




Some of my favorite found vintage kitschy things are my 45rpm bright yellow vinyl children's record, the box of really old birthday cake candles, the the tin spinning top made by Ohio Art and the children's hankies with bright animal graphics.

1 comment:

Sal said...

I adore red and white gingham! ;-)