Thursday, September 9, 2010

Flashback- toys

I still have these two soft stuffed product premium toys. I loved the stuffing almost out of them altogether when I was a little girl. Isn't it funny, I never realized I was missing anything like an Ipod or DS or Wii? Duh! They didn't exist when I was a little girl. And guess what? I was happy with my silly little green friend and long nosed bird. Did you have any premium offer toys?
I used to have these crazy, almost scary lookin', finger puppets of the Monkees. Don't know what ever happened to them.
I found these pictures on ebay a while back and they jogged my memory of pulling the stretchy little leggings over my fingers and making them dance around in their mod boots and sing Cheer up sleepy Jean or Take the last train to Clarksville...


If I remember correctly they also made these in the Beatles characters too. Do you remember some or did I dream it? Did you ever have any of these 1960's puppets?

What did you grow up with that was wayyyyy cooler than and Ipod or Wii?

1 comment:

Simply Shelley said...

Oh,what fun kids are missing these days...I would take old toys like these over any modern tek toy of today....thanks for sharing...I think I remember having the Jolly Green Giant...and I loved the Monkeys...Davy Jones being my favorite....

HEY,hey were the Monkeys.......

blesssings