Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Place has been BUGGED!

For most of my life I have found that art can soothe me and transport me to a less stress filled location of my own little mind. Doodling that includes bugs can always make me happy.
Go ahead and say it out loud..."Amy is kinda weird." Did you ever watch Tom and Jerry cartoons and think it was fun when you were given the opportunity to peek inside a little mouse hole and see what the chairs, tables, beds, lamps, etc are made of?
I like to doodle draw these silly little neighborhoods where bugs live. You see the outside of their homes and maybe it causes your imagination to run wild as to what the interior decorating is like.

This is my Le Bug Chateau done in crayon while coloring with N.
Flying overhead, my butterfly has been hired to pull the advertising banner for the local Flower Sale.
The bug neighbors are doing some much needed busy, little, yard chores.
Miss. L. Bug is pushing her wheel barrow of seed packets to her garden plot,
while Mr. G. Hopper tidies up with a rake.
This one is done in colored pencil with metallic pen accents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures. Wonderful imagination. Wish I had your creativeness !

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Amy I love it! I love art like this. Very pretty. I received your card today and I just loved it!! The paper flowers are wonderful. xoxo Nita