Friday, January 18, 2008

"Fantasy Family"

This picture is from this site.
A wonderful wealth of possible family discoveries for genealogists!




1. I don't know these people, I'll bet they were kind and wonderful.
2. I make it all up, no ill will is intended.



Have you met Paul, his wife Ruthie and their neighbor Cathy Jo? They hold the title of the top 3 highest earnings for this past year at the St. John's Bingo Hall. This is the photo that appeared in the society column of the local newspaper.
Cathy Jo has decided to spend her dough on some new summer weight girdles and splurge on a dinner out at that new Chop House in town. She has decided not to wear a new girdle to dinner though- too stiff and confining...after all, she may even throw caution to the wind and order coconut cream pie!
Paul and wifey plan to Turtle Wax and gas up the Buick then take a weekend road trip to The Museum Of Potato Chip Art.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Oh Amy! I can't top your story! Too funny! I used to be a bingo runner for our high school. Which means I ran around selling bingo cards, in a cloud of smoke, so that my kids could have new band uniforms! Yuck!

Sandra Evertson said...

Oh my gosh, this is ridiculously Cute!
Love it!
Sandra Evertson