More random facts about
1. We had 5 living generations of males in my family until my Grandpa died in his late 90's. * my dad's dad * my dad * my brother * my nephew * my great nephew
2. I liked these TV shows when I was growing up= The Flying Nun, That Girl, Ed Sullivan, The Honeymooners, I Love Lucy, The Carol Burnett Show, Laugh-In, All In The Family.
3. I have tiny little Native American dolls from almost each time we vacationed in northern Michigan throughout my life.
4. All three of our kids have my hair and eye color.
5. I always let my kids lick the spoon or mixer beaters, I know I am not supposed to, pretty sure no one died recently from it.
6. When I was about 6, I remember my dad telling me never to play with matches and I would be rewarded with a popsicle. I never played with matches. I received many popsicles through my life but I don't know if I ever received THAT popsicle!!
7. I drive a 5 speed stick shift car. Most of my cars have been stick shifts. I prefer them.
8. I enjoy watching classic dance like ballroom, ballet, Rockettes, Latin, tap... I used to be a dancer from age 3 or 4 until age 29. I long to JUST dance and sew and not have the thousands of responsiblities that face me each year!
9. Among my family tree branches I have= a nun, a grave digger, a circus trapeze performer, nurses, and a priest.
10. I can't stand the smell of the kind of coffee made in my house, but the smell any other place never bothers me. I don't drink coffee, I have never made even one pot of coffee at my home. My guy drinks coffee from morning till night, it never keeps him awake that's for certain. He never tried to make me learn to make it for him.