More random facts about
1. We had 5 living generations of males in my family until my Grandpa died in his late 90's. * my dad's dad * my dad * my brother * my nephew * my great nephew
2. I liked these TV shows when I was growing up= The Flying Nun, That Girl, Ed Sullivan, The Honeymooners, I Love Lucy, The Carol Burnett Show, Laugh-In, All In The Family.
3. I have tiny little Native American dolls from almost each time throughout my life that we vacationed in northern Michigan .
4. All three of our kids have my hair and eye color.
5. I always let my kids lick the spoon or mixer beaters, I know I am not supposed to, pretty sure no one died recently from it.
6. When I was about 6, I remember my dad telling me never to play with matches and I would be rewarded with a popsicle. I never played with matches. I received many popsicles through my life but I don't know if I ever received THAT popsicle!!
7. I drive a 5 speed stick shift car. Most of my cars have been stick shifts. I prefer them.
8. I enjoy watching classic dance like ballroom, ballet, Rockettes, Latin, tap... I used to be a dancer from age 3 until age 29. I long to dance and sew and not have the thousands of responsibilities that face me each year!
9. Among my family tree branches from long ago I have= a nun, a priest, a grave digger, nurses, and a circus trapeze performer.
10. I can't stand the smell of the kind of coffee made in my house, but the smell any other place never bothers me. B drinks coffee from morning till night, it never keeps him awake that's for certain. I don't drink coffee, I have never made even one pot of coffee at my home.