Monday, March 3, 2008

Danger Will Robinson!

Well, it's come to this.
I'm trying to kill those dumb blog commenting robot thingies.
Those of you that don't comment on this or any other blog now need an explanation (you experienced bloggers can just talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a subject= "Why don't hot dogs and hot dog buns come in the same count packages?":

Apparently, if you don't have a silly jumble of random letters and numbers for a HUMAN to type in after leaving a comment then these malicious, computer brain eating monsters will come to your inner sanctum of blogness. Then you have to DEFINITELY NOT click on them and take the time to delete the infectious contagious junk they leave in your comments bin.

So to you that leave comments, I apologize that it has come to this. I know it is a pain in the you know what to have to do that extra step --and I have heard that if your computer is a slower one it takes a significant longer time to post a comment.
Please know that I love each and every comment that comes my way (except those mean hearted plague ridden robots). So I hope you will still take the extra step to comment.

~That's the end of my rant for today!~

My last public service announcement is more of a trivia thing for those of you born after the TV show shown above. The robot on "Lost in Space" always said, "Danger, Will Robinson!!". Will is the boy shown in the picture. The TV show started in the late 1950s. It had really, really bad outer space and space ship special effects, but we didn't care (or know any better!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I recently found your blog. Your blog is great! Love all the paper ephemera. Famous last words: I'll be back!

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Dear Amy, I remember watching Lost In Space! We never missed it and thought it so cool. I love the pictures of you as a baby. She were so pretty, as you are today.

Blesings, Shelley

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Amy just thinking of you tonight and wanted to say hi. love nita

sister sheri said...

Thanks for the warning... I guess I'll go ahead and add it now before they catch up to me...