Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back to reality


Well, I'm back... and the time sand is running through the hour glass so quickly as I find myself right back into the old routine of sick kids (2 of them!), groceries to buy, laundry to do, homework to keep check of, bills to pay, phone calls to return, a senior citizen who demands to monopolize my time (since the apparent perception is I have nothing else in my life that needs my time), and..................on and on and on.
The best thing is, I can't wait to tell you all about my trip and all about what's new with me.
Meanwhile, my vacation pictures are being held hostage inside my dead battery camera. I am hoping to buy a new battery today while I am out dragging one of the sick kids around with me to do shopping for said senior citizen and maybe sneak in a teensie bit of my own shopping at the same time.
This morning within the first 24 hours of being home everything had settled back into seeming like I had never even left! *sigh*
I have my memories of my time away to escape to in my mind when the stress builds again.
Let me tell you, I am beginning that hike up the stress mountain already!
Hopefully I will be back today to show and tell about my California adventures!! I met someone very fun!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

So glad you are home....
I can't wait to read all about your vacation adventures!

Betty said...

Hi Amy, Glad you made it home safely! It was so fun to meet you finally. I'll email you later this week.
Hugs!!