1. I have been running my 3 kids here and there, and too much everywhere. Can that gas gauge needle be right?
2. N. got a nasty glass shard stuck in his foot and had to have it removed by his "to the rescue always" firefighter uncle. He's fine, and now has a story to tell!
3. I have been trying to keep my head up and stay positive about life and what it is handing me, in general. I have been incredibly tired and am in need of a recharge of sorts. Or at least a massage.
4. A project I have been a part of in publishing a small quantity of books for a friend's mom is getting nearer to the end. I have enjoyed the process.
5. I have 100 Paper Posies to make and send south to Georgia for a special order. A deadline to meet. Tick. Tick. Tick.
6. The clip art graphic above has absolutely nothing to do with this post, I just think it's incredibly fun.*smile*
7. I have been having repairs done almost monthly on my (surprisingly low mileage) 14 year old mom-mobile. It has to last another 10 years. Has to!
8. A random rambling post is more newsy than no post, certainly, but I have not had time nor energy to create a real post in a long while it seems. Sorry. Well, not really. I am working on the guilt of guilt. Hmm.
9. N. won second place trophy for Cub Scouts Pine Wood Derby for speed and second place ribbon for car design. He competed in a group of 12 boys. I was so very proud I spontaneously cried tears streaming down my face and wiped away the tears so no one in the crowd would see.
10. A. will be able to see better soon. The new glasses are being made. It's horrible how expensive it is for something basic like your child being able to see. Her eyes declined by 5 levels since last year. ( I do not understand optometry, but I knew her eyes were LOTS WORSE!)
11. I had a yummy meal out last night with my friend. It was a treat for her birthday . We used a coupon due to expire in another day. I suspect so did all the other 800 people who were seated or waiting to be seating.
12. I am going to put on some pajamas now and crawl under my quilt. Maybe I will be able to read a chapter or two more of the Paul Shaffer or Cloris Leachman autobiographies I have been trying to find time to read. I enjoy autobiographies. Don't tell anyone, but I sometimes even enjoy listening to talk radio when I am in the car alone. On that RARE occasion I AM alone!