Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Time...




I struggle with cutting myself off at reading just 2 or 3 of my favorite haunts on the blog world list at a sitting.


I have a life to attend to that is not inside a computer screen. I joke about laundry...but I really do need to take care of things like laundry and dishes and other mundane needed things. Rest assured that the blog world will not disappear in a puff of smoke if I don't read it for hours each day.


I also struggle with not having enough hours in the week to use spending time making memories with my family and preserving those memories in some way. I often think I need to live to age 102 just to record my family events. Maybe I just need to stop trying to own all the responsibility of every one's future memory bank and live more in the moment and move on to the next moment.


I need to take a breath and enjoy the Autumn treasures around me this very moment with no guilt or responsibilities.



No comments: